Inglett & Stubbs International has been successfully awarded the Operations and Maintenance contract for the Power Generation and Power Distirbution systems at Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan.
Here are the details.
Date of Award: June 4, 2018
- 45-day mobilization period required by July 20, 2018.
- ISI successfully mobilized (19) personnel to Afghanistan on 7/12 (9-days ahead of schedule)
- Operations and maintenance of
- government owned 87MW at ISO (56MW de-rated) combined cycle power plant
- associated medium-voltage distribution grid (15kV overhead/underground, over 500 pad-mount transformers, over 30 automatic transfer switches)
- 400,000 gallon bulk fuel storage
- Base perimeter security lighting
- Base general area and street lighting.
- Our team is also responsible for:
- emergency repairs
- demand maintenance
- engine overhauls and exchanges
- many other systems that are required for base wide prime power operations.